Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thankfulness...

Ollo,

   Those are the words of Megamind coming to you from a geek. Yah...anyway!

   I've decided to, as many have done before me (Melanie thanks for the idea :) ), start listing things that I am thankful for. I think that I will aim for 100 things. Which should be pretty easy considering all that God has given me to be thankful for. And this will also give you a little insight to my life and what I love :) Yay! So here goes:

   1. Jesus Christ (I will always be most thankful for Him)
   2. the piano in my living room
   3. my ipod (which I could never live without jk)
   4. my Dad...my Mom...my bro...my sis
   5. Hot tea (This is how I am still alive peeps...gotta love ya some)

   Five every post is how I would like to do this...but some days maybe I will just open up and write out 20 at one time. Oh how much God has given me to be thankful for!!!

   -Bailey

  P.S. I'm also really, really thankful for spell check. 6!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Girl!
    I started on the 17th of January and I'm on 86....just scribbling each day in the ordinary moments...realizing how many, many blessings and "grace gifts" He has given. Neat to hear you are doing something similar...
    Blessings, Bailey.
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete