Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Recommendations :)

So. I was thinking. The things I am about to recommend to you are some humorous yet amazing things. Seriously though. Check em out!

   Movies: True Grit- Super awesome! Loved it. Blood, gore, and language are my only concerns. Ok maybe not the blood and gore but let me tell you: Rooster Cogburn is a potty mouth :p

                Newsies- Old yet amazing. It's Batman singing and dancing!

               Inception- LOVE IT! Kinda confusing at first but gets better :)

Music:  It Is Well-Kutless- It's excellently put together, and the rockin' spin on old hymns is really good.

           Until We Have Faces-Red- These guys put so much work into this album, and it turned out great! I really enjoyed it.

 Bible: Proverbs. Go. Read. Now. It's helping me so much!! I love God!

 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment