Sunday, August 14, 2011

It`s been awhile

It`s been awhile since I posted... be busy from school to cleaning and having company. Jason`s going to a collage class this semester.We are going to Florida this month!!!! It will be my first time!!!! Yeah, shocking.... But I have been to Nebraska oh yeah how many of you have done that?...=D ....I don`t remember it though...hum.... I found a saying in a book that I read that stood out to me "Whenever you can`t sleep at night it`s God`s way of telling you to pray. That there`s someone who need your prayers." That quote is in Summer by Karen Kingsbury. Lately I have been reading 2 of her series (The Baxter Family Drama and The Bailey Flanigan series) . Her books are Christian Fiction aka novels which I really like. =) Well I guess thats all for now ~Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment