Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Poems, Co-ops, and Daily Naps

    I know it's been forever since I have posted, but you can't blame me! I have officially started my sophomore year in high school. And have school up to my nose. Time management has not included blogging for a while.

    Doing chores is a time to (for my family) be silly. We turn the radio on and dance nearly every day. And last week I wrote, or made up, a poem. About my favorite things. Here it is.

  Batman, soda pop, driving in the parking lot,
  I wish I could go swimming every day.
 
  Taking pictures, singing songs,
  Eating chocolate all day long.
  I'll play some notes and then I'll turn the page.

  Hanging out with friends, and laughing with the fam,
  Learning more about my God, and worshipping the Lamb

  Living life with all I've got, and dancing randomly,
  These are the things I love to do, that help me to be me.


  Hold your applause :) Just kidding. Anyway, co-ops have started. Which means that I will be super busy, and less blogging will happen.

 And just something to laugh at...I am back to the days of kindergarten. Taking a nap almost every day. I am such a baby. But getting up at 6 every morning (sarcasm...I've tried every morning. Yah, it doesn't work.) is hard! That or I just miss the days when things were simple. OH well. Off to do more school! -Bailey

 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your poem Bailey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It took a lot of work, as you can tell...:P Heh not really....

    ReplyDelete