Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm back (maybe)

Oh goodness it's been a long time, friends. I miss writing out whatever I want and having people read it from all over the world. It's great to see the views from germany and Russia and all those othe places! And getting new followers to share my life with. So let's start with an update. Well I'm finishing up my first semester of 10th grade and it has been so much fun!! I really love learning about everything I can get my hands on...except for maybe math. Anywho, I promised to tell you about meeting a movie star so here's the story: Real Steel was just coming out an there was a benefit screening (charity) of te movie with an appearance from Hugh Jackman!So we went, hoping to see him and at best talk to him. He got out of his car and beat feet over to say hello to all the people waiting to see him...including me!! He was really nice and even took a picture with me! And that's my little story of well, startstruck wonder :p I'll post the pictures later since I'm on my iPod now and can't get to it.

Farewell children! I've missed you and hopefully I will return! And don't forget that you are all in my prayers :)

-Bailey

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for praying! It sounds like you had an amazing moment...meeting a movie star. Wow, what a life :) I'm just a few years shy of being a 10th grader...well 3 yrs shy. I'm a freshie in college :( it has its pros and cons. Keep up the good work in school...being young is a beautiful gift of fun and a time of learning learning learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I just stumbled upon your blog today and it looks so sweet! :) I love your little movie star story!

    Maya
    aroseinbloom17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri: I most certainly am blessed, but my life isnt that great :) thanks for the encouragement!

    Maya: I hope you stick around!

    ReplyDelete