Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little word...

To my dear friends,

Most of you probably won't read this but I don't care. This is for you! Each of you will get a little word that expresses a lot. If the reader doesn't get it, then it's probably for the best and you will most likely get it. If not...blonde moment. Here goes!

Alex: I will catch up to you!! (I would drive for a while once I get my permit!)

Alyssa: I will vote for you.

Arianna: No touchy!! Just kidding ;)

Alalisa: :P

Kaitlin: CALL ME!!

Kendall: I really should write a novel shouldn't I?

Neeley: Remember to bring the white cheddar cheese it's and smoothies flavored jelly beans!

Brianna: Carryin' the banner home free all!!

Abbie: If I'm not dead then I'm there for you.

Blaise: He is very pudgy.

Melanie K: You have no idea how much you encourage me :)

Now for the guys:

Grant: I'm still faster :)

Jack: I don't care if you are a year and a day older!!

Dennis: Spicy? Really?

Josh: the king's speech. We need to watch it soon.

Henry: You make a terrible public schooler

Brient: The preying mantis you ate is endangered. Well it was.

To anyone I missed, terribly sorry but maybe I wanted to give you your small word in person :)

9 comments:

  1. You are a dear girl, Bailey Henson! <3 All glory to Him...you encourage me too. Praying you have a wonderful day.

    By His grace,
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not still faster than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No touchy?...I don't get it :p But thanks for voting for my sister, I love you so much =^.^=

    -Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. what passing me in height wasn't good enough?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur friends should find this intersting...very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should write a novel bailey. It will not be the most dramatic novel, (at least not for the real world) but to us it will be the craziest adventure of them all...

    ReplyDelete