Monday, May 7, 2012

Briannas Back!

Yeah, Its been awhile and you might have forgotten about me, but I`m still on the planet!!!!! Been busy finishing the school year, big bro graduating scary....he needs to stay my 8 year old big brother for FOREVER! ...wait he might not like that . =) Also been working on next year`s school schedule EEK! I`m gonna be a SENIOR and doing a few COLLEGE classes (probably) EEK! Turned 16 in April SCREAM! and got a new camera DOUBLE SCREAM!!! getting ready for summer... probably not going to get a job this summer...even if I want a cell phone yeah I`m one of those starnge teenages that doesn`t have a cell phone.... oh well its not a necessary thing for life and I don`t really want to spend $100 bucks on a phone and then pay $20 buck a month for unlimited text and no minutes, hey I`m homeschooled talking on the phone is like evil...well not really but I don`t like it. I`m going to be taking a Photography class again this summer =D Thats going to be sooooo much fun =D ...haven`t got my permit yet and don`t really care about getting it... me on the roads..well that is a scary thing, really scary...well I`ll probably be alright just growing up is a scary thing and driving is a BIG step for me. I`m gonna try to get it before summer...maybe. =)
TTFN (Ta Ta For Now!)
~Brianna

2 comments:

  1. It's really insane how alike Brianna and I are. We're like clones or something, or at least our circumstances are practically cloned. She turned 16 in April, so did I. She got a new camera for her 16th birthday, so did I. Neither she nor I have a cell phone...We're both home schooled...She's taking photography (I'm not, but if I were, I would be just as excited). Hasn't gotten her permit yet, well, how do you like that? Neither have I. Doesn't really care about getting it, and I couldn't care much less either, but I'm also probably getting it before the end of the summer. My big brother is graduating, too, only from college, not from high school like hers. Is it just me or does anyone else find this similarity between COMPLETE strangers a bit creepy???

    ReplyDelete