Monday, December 27, 2010

A Few Random Things In Life: Snow!

Well it has been a' snowin' in Tennessee! It was gorgeous! A white Christmas was the one gift that I hadn't even thought of. Now its melting which will just make mud, then it will freeze and everything will be ice. Oh boy. Well I don't really like the cold if you can't tell, but i do like the snow! What I thought was very strange was learning about snow in science. The conditions have to be just right to make flakes. Also something that everyone knows is that no two flakes are alike! Oh the thoughtfulness of the Lord! That is what I find so amazing about snow! The Lord it truly good! Well, that's all the rambling I can do for now on snow :) I will try and post some pictures soon! Happy Blogging! -Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment