Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back at Summer 2010!

Wow. 2010 was here and now its gone. This year was really, really awesome :) When I look back on it (not surprisingly) I see my summer. One of the best summers ever! Last summer we had the best vacation ever, but this summer was just FULL of great stuff! First: I got off school! That's a blessing in its self! Second: June was really fun! Track was SUPER HARD because it was about 105 degrees. But still fun. I mean who doesn't love the feeling of crossing the finish line after a race?! Also, throughout June, my wonderful friend Brianna and her family planned weekly activities that were, lets say interesting, though probably the best time I had that month! We went to "the Y" (river in the mountains. it was freezing BTW :)) every Tuesday, and then the park every Thursday. I only made it to one park day but it was still real fun! That was June and now July! YAY MY B-DAY!! I turned 14 on July, 7. The next day we went to a different location of probably the same river we went to earlier. It may have been the best day of that summer! Maybe. Then the icing on the cake (and guys tell me if I have dates mixed up!): Advance. Our Youth group retreat. During those three days I got sick, got scared to death multiple times by my guy friends, played the same card game like a million times, and got the closest to God I ever think I have. It was amazing! By far the best retreat ever. I'm sure my friends agree :) don't you guys? I loved my summer and i'm looking forward to summer 2011...oh yeah and I'll be driving in this one ;) be careful. Thanks to all my friends for sharing that memorable summer with me, and thanks you God for allowing it to be so! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment