Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Adopted

  Do you know how many orphans are in the world? To many. Little children left without parents to take care of them. Many loving families have adopted these precious children. Or are fostering them until they find their forever home. My Uncle and Aunt in Missouri are doing this for some of the most precious children I have ever seen! I wish I had pictures. Another is one of my best friends, Kaitlin. She and her family are taking care of two kids who are just too cute.

 Did you know that it's not only orphans that become adopted? I know that this concept may have been presented to you before, but just think about it. Sinners like me have been adopted into the God's family. We were never really orphans, since we had our heavenly father, but we were still apart from him.

 Now we are one less orphan. God has adopted us. And the only reason he could is because of Jesus. Isn't that awesome?! As Christians, we can sit at his table. Jesus is so good!

 Pray for all the orphans in the world. Whether they are without parents or without Christ.

 -Bailey

 P.S. Why don't you go check out On Our Knees In Prayer? It's on Melanie's blog Forever His Servant. It's a great opportunity :) I joined and I think you should too.

1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet girls...isn't it beautiful that we are children of the Living God? How gracious He is! Ah, how wonderful that we can call Him Abba!

    P.S. Thanks for sharing about OnOurKnees.

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete