Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mee Lil' Bro



  My Little Bro Seth. He's  a goof if there ever was one, but he has a big heart. He enjoys playing. A lot. Like, more than I have ever seen a 12 year old boy play. It's pretty funny.

Lord of the Rings is one of his favorites. Here are my brother and sister's capes that my mom made for them. They are...unique.




He also love legos, and anything Tennessee sports. Life is orange and white to him :)

I envy him for his....wait for it... eyes. They are so blue!!! And his eye lashes are so dark and full. He's a boy. This shouldn't be happening. But oh to steal those eye lashes!!

He loves doing impressions (The Joker from Batman is a frequent caller to our house). He can also memorize just about any slogan for any company. It's fun to quiz him.

Seth loves people and God. Loves fishing, and loves being a boy. He pretty much loves everything...except Paramore, Flyleaf, and Skillet. Yah that is pretty sad.

Like I said he's a goof. Always making jokes, playing to himself, and just being silly. He's pretty content though. You can leave him alone for hours and he can entertain himself. He's pretty easy to babysit :)

He's my little brother by 3 years, and the one I grew up playing with. Maddie was always so young when I was little we didn't do too much playing. Seth and I explored every corner of our backyard (we have lived in this house for 15 years), and every corner of our house.

Seth. He's a great kid.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment