Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Amazing Pics

 The last post was our 50th post!!!! Yah!!!

  Now to business. Some of these pics I got from "The Guys" blog. If you are one of "The Guys" you know who you are (Grant, Brient, Henry, Jack, Dennis, and Ben). It was either Hardcore and Etc. or Bear Grylls is Really Awesome. I believe you can check out Hardcore under our "Blogs to Check Out" page. Enjoy the crazy and fun pics with some commentary from yours truly :)

                 
                          Well... I don't really have much to say other than he had better aim high.

   

:) This guy plays better than me. If you have seen me play ping-pong (or any sport involving had-eye coordination) then you know that even this lizard is better.


I really love this one. Poor dog. I wonder just how they got this pic...photo shop?


                       Ah, yes. Paramore. Bestest band other than my other faves. Gotta love em'.



                     After half a semester studying this fairytale (ask me later), this was a refreshing sight to see. I never liked the "Prince" after his transformation. He couldn't pull off a ponytail.

             
                  And last but not least, a picture I took myself. It's of my piano at home. I really do like this picture. More to come over the summer I suppose. And don't be surprised if they are a little crazy ;)

  -Bailey

3 comments:

  1. Haha Bailey if anyone saw us play a game of ping-pong =) do you get points for getting it in a trash can? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably! Do you get points for hitting the ceiling? Or not hitting it at all....

    ReplyDelete