Thursday, June 23, 2011

Duct Tape Test Dummies

  Hello all!

    OK, so I think I am going to start making custom duct tape creations for people. Hey don't hate it until you've tried it. I made my uncle one of the coolest wallets, and I can also make hair bows, rings, and bracelets. I might start making belts and possibly a hat. Maybe. I don't know. Anyway, if you want me to make you something, just send me your order to littlepurpleipod@gmail.com. The colors I have are orange (bright orange), aqua, and purple/blue tie-die. The first few will be free, since they are kinda practice versions. But eventually if I get good enough, maybe I'll make them cheep. Cuz' colored duct tape ain't cheep. So like $2 for a wallet, and like $1 for bracelets and rings. They are harder than they look to make :) You can haggle with me though. Remember the first few are free! -Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment