Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Little Things

 The little things are what make me the happiest...for example, when a friend knows you are struggling with something, and tells you how much she cares for you and that she is there for you. AH so wonderful! That isn't very little to me, but it's just something that helps!

 The little things that God puts into your life are sometimes the things that stand out most. At Advance, a group of people all got together and just sang. Two guys on guitars, and like 6 girls all singing in harmony, praising God. I was one of them, and let me say it was very refreshing just to sit and sing to the Lord with a bunch of your friends.

 The times that I have goofing off with my family. We were riding in the car on Monday, just running errands, and ended up laughing and cracking jokes. Listening to music, dancing around. Those times are great :) My dad loves to listen to 80's music and reminisce....and he loves it when I listen to it as well. I'm not much for it sometimes but it can be fun.

  I could sit and talk all day about how happy I am with just the little things to satisfy me. Love em'! God knows exactly what to throw my way. Love that He loves me. Love that He cares enough to do the little things for me.

  Just kind of rambling right now, and I need to get ready to leave. My mom's car is in the shop, and we are going to pick it up. See ya'!

   -Bailey

 P.S. My spelling is awful!! Tell me if I spell stuff wrong please :)

1 comment:

  1. That part of advance was one of my favorites... it was refreshing.... even tho i stink at singing =)

    ReplyDelete