Monday, June 13, 2011

Stuck

 OK, for the record: those pictures of me from advance (volleyball posing oddly, and the one of the upside-down child almost hitting the water) are not my greatest. But at least you can laugh at me :)

  Right now in life, I'm kinda' stuck. Between trying to understand God's plan for my life, and waiting on God to do something with it. Patience is not my best virtue. I really don't like not knowing what will happen to me in this life. What I will do, who I will marry, when I will die. Those questions always nag me.

 I have learned that you have to pursue God. But then you are also supposed to wait on the Lord. Be patient and let God take control. So where is the happy medium?

 Right now, I am waiting. I want to let God take the wheel and do something in me. But I am also praying that He would do something soon! Pray for me please, if you would! And if you are in the same position, then I will pray for you! We as Christians should always be there for each other :)

 I must be off... Man VS Wild is on. Yah I'm a nerd :p

 -Bailey

3 comments:

  1. I was struggling with this last month and I came upon this verse from Mr. Cooper's message a few weeks ago "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6. So really all we have to do is trust in God and he will make our path's straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Ya. I am struggling with it a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete