Saturday, May 28, 2011

Randomness...again.

 I am done with school. YES.

Whenever I tell someone I'm home schooled, they usually look like they have been slapped by a leprechaun.

Advance is in 5 days. OMIGOSH. It seems like we just came back from last years.

My friend Arianna has a gift. Whenever she listens to Christmas music...it gets cold. Or snows. That post where I said it was 50 degrees? Yah that was after she listened to Christmas music.

I had candy for breakfast (NOT USUAL!! I have never had candy for breakfast before, nor do I plan to.)

I am not planning on playing any sports in the summer. Man I will stink for the  regular season swimming!

My family and I went to a really beautiful wedding last night. It was a lot of fun :)

I am so bored, I can't think straight! It's a Saturday when my family doesn't want to do anything.

I had a dream last night that I went to San Fransisco. It was really awesome.

I am going to get off now...but I will leave you with an awesome music video. Enjoy.

 -Bailey

ps. It's 5 days to Advance XI. Just to remind you ;)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment