Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sup?

Whats up in my life right now? Well, my Mom is in Missouri help with one of my cousins graduation. So I am left in charge of cleaning/cooking etc....Last nights dinner was a little bit of an adventure hopefully tonight's supper will taste better... Jason (My older brother for those who don`t know..=)..) drove me to ballet... it was the first time I have been in the car with him and no parents... it was different...after he buys a phone he said he would that me out to eat (what a sweet bro) =D well i better check on the food... make sure i don`t burn it.....(its not =)) um... what else.... My last day of Ballet was today....well beside Ballet (boot) camp in July then I am done forever =(..... now what else.... watching Chronicles of Narnia the Voyage of the Dawn Treader it the best one so far... hum... almost done with school for this year!!!!!! (2 test books left Bible and Geometry....i don`t like geometry).... ttfn (ta ta for now) =) ~Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment