Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekends...yes.

   Ahhh....do you hear that? That's right. I hear nothing. No children screaming, stressful moaning, and no pen/pencil on paper. Oh yah, and just to say: I was the one making all of those noises this week. It was the last official week of school, and I turn in all my finals on Tuesday. Then it's off to 3 class parties to celebrate! Yep, life is good. And what makes it better is that I have been introduced to hazelnut spread (aka Nutella). OHMIGOSH. It is amazing! I really don't know how I had never tryed it until like, 3 minutes ago!

   The weekends are an awesome time to just relax, and reflect on the week. Nah, I'd rather not reflect. I didn't really do anything but stress over my persuasive essay that is due Tuesday. YIKES! I just finished it...on a Saturday. Yet, it felt easier that on any week day. Hmm. Odd. Anyway, I will still have math over the summer, but that really doesn't bother me. If I only have math. And math is what you always forget over summer anyway!

   I officialy have 3 days until beautiful, radiant, much needed summer comes. Then I can sleep until noon (maybe not :p) and swim all I want! I miss the swim season. Which I never thought I would say. But I really want to swim this summer. Swimming is hard, but amazing. Well, I am going to go and enjoy the rest of my lovely weekend (Thank you, God. For weekends.). I recommend you do the same. Enjoy! -Bailey

   P.S. Sorry if I complained about school...but you know that freshman year was hard. Admit it :)
  P.S.S. I just realized that I am 3 days away from being done with my first year of high school!!!!! I survived!!!! Ok. I am actually going now.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't know what NUTELLA is?!?! well i didn`t know til about a year ago....

    ReplyDelete